IELTS is one of the most popular English language proficiency tests in the world. The test conducted in over 130 countries recognized by over 9000 government and Non-government organizations including universities, colleges and immigration departments.
IELTS is jointly owned by British Council- UK, IDP- Australia and Cambridge English- UK. The test is conducted twice or thrice in Ahmedabad, Baroda and Rajkot & anyone at the age of 16 years and above with a valid passport can apply for the test.
IELTS Test Details
- Available in two modules:
- Academic &
- General Training
- Academic module evaluates English for academic purpose and General training tests functional language for work
- Four sub-tests: Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking
- Listening-40 Objective questions (30 Min. +10 Min to transfer the answer)
- Reading- 40 Objective questions, 3 passages-60 minutes)
- Writing- 2 Tasks: Task 1 – Letter/Report (150 Words) & Task 2- Essay (250 Words)- 60 Minutes
- Speaking – 11 to 14 Minutes of interview with a trained examiner
- Part 1- Introduction
- Part2-Cue Card and
- Part 3- Discussions
- Total score- 9 bands /There is no passing or failing in IELTS. 6.0 Bands and above is considered a satisfactory level.
The test for Reading, Listening and Writing is conducted on the same day while the Speaking Test is conducted before or next day of the Main Test.
- Test Validity: – 2 years (Academic) 2 year (General)
- Test Fees: -Rs. 12,100 BC / Rs. 12,100 IDP
- Test Duration: – 2 hours 45 minutes(LRW) + (11 – 14 min Speaking)
- Nature of the Test: – Paper based test
- When is the test conducted: – Five times a month
- Declaration of Result: – Within 13 working days
Training Duration at AEMS
- Regular Course: – 3 Months (12 weeks)
- Fast Track course: – 1 month (4 weeks)
Why IELTS at AEMS
- Pioneers of IELTS with more than 12 years of experience of coaching 12000 & more students.
- Well trained faculties with greater than 15 years of experience.
- Extremely well designed materials for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking modules
- More than 100 hours of rigorous classroom training to guarantee great results.
- Mock test conducted each week to monitor your progress.
- 30 Mock tests conducted to boost up the student’s confidence before appearing for IELTS.
- Individual assessments, evaluation and feedback given by the faculties every weekend to plan further study pattern.
- Personal doubt solving sessions to ensure success in IELTS.
- 7 batches everyday to suit the student’s convenience.
- Special evening batches for working professionals.
- Crash courses available, for students with time constraints.
- Authorized IELTS Registration Centre: We assist to book your test date.