Scholastic Aptitude Test or SAT® as commonly known as, and SAT® Subject tests are designed to assess the academic preparedness of higher secondary school students for college studies in the United States of America. The test evaluates Reading, Writing and Maths- that are taught everyday in high school.
SAT® Subject Tests are hour-long test that provides an opportunity to showcase your attentiveness to study a specific subject. There are 20 Subjects available in five subject areas: English, history, language, mathematics and science.
The Scholastic Assessment Test or SAT is a 1600 marks standardized test for most college admissions in the United States. The SAT Essay is optional but can be a requirement for admission in some colleges.
SAT consists of three major sections: Reading, Writing and Language, Mathematics and Essay (optional).
• A high SAT score will increase the chances of admission in top Business Schools
• There are good chances of getting some kind of financial assistance with a high SAT score
• Visa Officers also give weightage to high SAT scores while considering Visa applications
SAT Test Section
|No. of Questions and Types||Content||
|Evidence Based Reading & Writing||
|Essay (Optional)||1 Evidence based essay||Analyzing a source||
Validity: 5 years
Administrator: College Board
Nature of Test: Pen Paper
When is the test conducted: Six times in a year.
Training duration at AEMS
Regular Course: 3 Months (12 weeks)
Fast Track course: 1.5 Months (6 weeks)
What makes AEMS an ideal choice for SAT preparation?
- One of the largest and most popular institutes for entrance exams for universities abroad.
- Experts in coaching SAT with 10+ years of experience.
- Qualified and well-trained faculties with more than 10 years of experience in mentoring for SAT.
- Extremely well-designed material for Evidence Based Reading, Writing and Language as well as Math modules that provide the students with rigorous practice and ensure a great score.
- We guarantee you unparalleled Coaching and Practice material as well as Result-oriented Mentoring, which makes us the most preferred choice for SAT coaching and USA processing among students.
- Classroom practice of 100+ hours which is carefully designed and organized to help you excel in each module of SAT.
- Small Batch Size that allows personalized attention for comprehensive guidance and score improvement.
- Weekly tests conducted to monitor the student’s progress.
- Individual assessment, Evaluation and Feedback given by the Faculties every week to plan further study pattern.
- Prior to the SAT exam, 15 Mock tests will be conducted to boost the student’s confidence.
- Personal Doubt solving sessions to identify individual weaknesses and provide strategies to master them.
- Regular Weekday Batches as well as Weekend Batches to suit the student’s convenience. You are as important to us as your career is important to you.
- We provide assistance with SAT test Registrations.
- Most importantly, our biggest success lies is our happy and contented students who achieve remarkable scores in SAT and are placed in the leading US Universities such as such as Columbia University, North Western University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Massachusetts – Amherst, Boston University and many more.