Britain (UK) boasts of one of the oldest education systems in the world. Many renowned institutions offer advance studies in management, technology, medicine and liberal arts. The thriving trade and industry provide excellent employment opportunities while studying; the knowledge and experience gained during this period helps you to succeed in a world economy.
GO TO UK WITH AEMS
- Choice of multiple programs, institutions and locations from over 150* institutions
- Assistance for preparing Admission and Scholarship applications
- Admission Letter (CAS)+ in 3 days
- Possible to apply without IETLS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UK
- INTAKE: 2 intakes for Universities – Fall (September) & Spring; (January); Colleges usually have intakes every 3 months
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2 months prior to the intake
- OPPORTUNITIES AFTER STUDIES: Take the advantage of two years Post-Study Work-Permit and then extend the Visa under Tier 1/2
The organization that provides you education in the UK must be approved by UK Border Agency. When they approve an education provider, they give them a sponsor license to teach international students in the UK, and they add them to the Tier for register of sponsors.
CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF STUDIES (CAS)
A virtual document (a unique reference number) given to students that they then use when applying under the point based system (also known as Certificate of Sponsorship). The high standard-of-living, fast-paced economy, diverse heritage and world-class education help Canada rank amongst the top 3 countries to live in. According to the UN, Canada is a place with highest quality lifestyle.