AEMS Overseas

Graduate Education and Doctorate Degrees in the USA

  • Once the student has completed 4-Years’ Bachelors’, they qualify for Graduate or Professional Education in the US.
  • Many of the US institutions are now accepting a 3-Years’ Bachelor Degree from a recognised foreign University.
  • A Masters’ degree from an accredited foreign University will generally qualify you to pursue any Doctoral programs in another similarly accredited institution.
  • Some institutions are more focused on Research and provide opportunities for Post-Doctoral research to their students. 

Doctoral Programs

A student may apply for a Doctoral degree after they have completed their Master’s course. Any student who has completed their Bachelor’s degree is eligible to apply for the Doctoral programs without first finishing their Master’s degree (This is available for some majors only and not for all). 

Find out everything you need to know about Studying Abroad with AEMS.

Register now and we will arrange a counseling session for you.