Institutions in New Zealand rank highly on the global scale with many of them featuring in international university rankings such as the Times Higher Education Supplement Top 500and the Shanghai Jiao Tong Top 500.
Every student in New Zealand enjoys the advantage of a supporting learning environment; with relatively small class sizes enabling more personalized attention from teachers. Independent thinking is strongly encouraged, where students are taught to think for themselves. Students get the opportunity to harness their individual strengths and ideas for channeling them towards a productive career.
GO TO NEW ZEALAND WITH AEMS
- Choice of NZQA (New-Zealand Qualification Authority) approved Universities / Colleges*
- Matching student-profile with suitable institutions; assistance for preparing Admission and Scholarship applications
- Students with 5.5. bands IELTS score can also apply
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT NEW -ZEALAND
- INTAKE – 2 intakes for Universities and Polytechnics – (July & February); Colleges usually have intakes every 2 months
- APPLICATION DEADLINE –2 months prior to the intake
- APPLICATION FEES* – Ranges between CAN$ 20 to CAN$ 150
- OPPORTUNITIES AFTER STUDIES –1-year Job Search Visa after the successful completion of the course; on securing a field job during this period, you become eligible for the PR