Even before its unprecedented popularity, Canada was ranked as one of the best places to live in, for quality of life and standard of living. It is a peaceful, politically stable and a culturally diverse country that also happens to be the world’s eleventh-largest economy. More than 5 million people visit Canada, each year, to witness its pristine beauty. High standard of Canadian education, healthcare and economic success are the main attractions for immigrants across the globe. Canada is considered to be relatively peaceful, safe and orderly country and the rate of crime is also less in comparison to other countries.
Successfully meeting our clientele’s needs since 15 years, AEMS Immigration Services has expertise in an array of Canadian PR services (permanent residency). We abridge interested professionals with updated Immigration regulations as well as provide them with a tailor made Immigration solutions. Be it Engineers, Pharmacists, Architects, Nurses, Physicians, Lawyers or Accountants we shall create your route to Your Paradise.
Avail professional advice from our Immigration Agents at AEMS for:
● Federal Skilled Occupation
Through the successful Express Entry portal, the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) selects immigrants based on their ability to succeed economically in Canada. It measures applicants using a point based system or a selection grid of a hundred points. Applicants are awarded points on the basis of official language ability, age, education, work experience, employment already arranged in Canada, and adaptability (prior work experience or education in Canada).
● Provincial Nominee Program
Individuals who possess the skills, education and work experience require to make an immediate and significant economic contribution to the province or territory that nominates them apply for immigration to Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program. These individuals should be able to successfully establish themselves economically as permanent residents in Canada.
Applicants, to apply under the PNP, must be nominated by a Canadian province or territory. Since the criteria for provincial nomination are regulated and modified by individual provinces and territories, they are a subject to frequent change. To gain the most updated information, give us a call or visit AEMS Immigration services.
- You can avail step by step assistance through your Canada PR.
- We have no hidden charges and have terms of “Pay as you Proceed”.
- Interact with a Sole point of Contact throughout your processing.
- Our personalized services ensure 85% of our clients are through reference.
- Overcome Language Barriers
- We have our In-house IELTS coaching with flexible timings for professionals and housewives.
- Separate IELTS batches for PR students only, to make you feel more comfortable.
- We provide facilities and experienced assistance for IELTS Examination form Submission.
- We conduct an initial Canada Immigration Assessment for you
- With our in depth knowledge of visa and migration regulations, we help you to get required points for Canadian immigration as per the Canadian point based policy. Assisting your with Visa Documentations as well as the Visa Process
- Completing all the processes required before submitting your profile
- Briefing you for the processes after your PR is received
- Upon Confirmed ITA:
- Once you receive your Invitation to Apply, or your Nomination Certificate, we shall conduct all the steps required to have your passport stamped and ready.
- Migrating to another country is a big step for you and your family. We shall ensure a detailed briefing session to illustrate all the events to follow.
- We shall assist you with Air ticket arrangement, currency exchange, Travel insurance and settling in.
- We understand that this is a very important
- Canada Immigration is unrestrained and open until 2020. We are expecting a change in the immigration trends after 2020 and urge any individual interested to apply for Canada PR to process their files at the earliest.
For an initial assessment, please leave your contact details below. Our team would reach out to you to check your eligibility and set up an appointment.